Tina Grenville is a New Zealand actor, model, presenter and writer.
She attended Wellington Girls' College and moved into modelling becoming the 1964 Model of the Year. She also acted, in New Zealand and Australia. Her first husband went missing at sea when she was 20 years old. She was then married to Robert Bruning with whom she frequently collaborated.
She returned to New Zealand where she hosted a show Good Morning and was a panellist on Beauty and the Beast.
- The Godfathers (1971–72) (TV series)
- The People Next Door (1973) (TV series)
- Is There Anybody There? (1976) (TV movie)
- The Restless Years (1977–78) (TV series)
- ^ "Michele Hewitson interview: Tina Grenville". New Zealand Herald. 26 May 2012.
- ^ "TINA GRENVILLE'S BABY". The Australian Women's Weekly. Australia. 6 September 1972. p. 37. Retrieved 8 January 2020 – via Trove.
- ^ Tyler, Vicky (5 June 2012). "Former TV star Tina Grenville's explosive past". Now to Love.
- ^ ""THE GODFATHERS"". The Australian Women's Weekly. Australia. 2 June 1971. p. 13. Retrieved 8 January 2020 – via Trove.
- ^ ""The People Next Door" move in". The Australian Women's Weekly. Australia. 4 April 1973. p. 17. Retrieved 8 January 2020 – via Trove.
- Tina Grenville at New Zealand fashion museum
- Tina Grenville at NZ on Screen
- Tina Grenville at IMDb