Beaurepaires is an Australian and New Zealand tyre retail and repair chain started in 1922 by Frank Beaurepaire, a former Olympic swimmer for Australia and Australasia, with money he received for rescuing a shark attack victim from the water at Sydney.
From 2018, Beaurepaires sponsored DJR Team Penske in the Supercars Championship. In 2019, Beaurepaires became the title sponsor of the Supercars Championship event the Melbourne 400, a support event to the Australian Grand Prix.
The New Zealand chain is also noted for TV commercials featuring Australian actor Vince Martin as a spokesperson, which he has appeared for more than 25 years, particularly the (singing) Christmas commercials and the simplistic "This is a spoon" advert.
- Lomas, Graham (1960), The will to win : the story of Sir Frank Beaurepaire, Heinemann, retrieved 28 January 2018
- Milestone : Beaurepaire Tyre Service Pty. Ltd. twenty-fifth anniversary, 1900, retrieved 28 January 2018
- For history see library summary in David Crotty (2011), Olympic Tyre & Rubber Co, Museum Victoria, retrieved 28 January 2018
- "Beaurepaires Joins Shell V-Power Racing Team". DJR Team Penske. 30 November 2018. Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- Adam, Mitchell (22 January 2019). "New naming-rights backer for Melbourne 400". Supercars.com. Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- Walker, Richard (12 December 2011). "Vince Martin and me". Waikato Times. Retrieved 11 January 2017.